Concentrated Water-Based Coating Material
Ideal for Garage Door Springs
Coating Designed for Springs of all Varieties
Dry-to-the-Touch in 5 minutes
What is Aqua-TRC®
- Aqua-TRC® is a water-based polymer coating material specifically designed to overcome dispersion and settling shortcomings found in other water-based paints.
- It is a concentrated material designed to be diluted with water by 1:1 to a 4:1 ratio prior to use and formulated to coat hot materials.
- A unique polymer that strongly adheres the coating material to a metal surface, requiring no specific curing process.
- It is environmentally safe, with no hazardous materials and can be used in open air, without ventilation equipment.
- Aqua-TRC® is available in a variety of colors. It provides excellent protection from humidity and resistance to corrosion. Since the coating is a conversion coat, the surface is smooth with little or no build-up under the end coils.
- Aqua-TRC® is formulated by TRC Coatings and is based on a patented polymer by Johnson Polymer.
Aqua-TRC® has a broad color palette and has been designed to overcome competitive product deficiencies
Aqua-TRC® can color match to any desired tint*
Pantone Yellow C
Pantone Green C
Not determined, special color
Pantone Black (Glossy)
*The above colors are only an indication of the general color. Actual results will depend on the color of the substrate (wire color), the material mass (thickness of wire), material’s surface temperature, and how much water has been added to the Aqua-TRC paint.
If you send us at least 10pcs (per color required), we can estimate cost of samples of various dilutions under conditions as close to your process as possible. We will also provide a quotation for cost/gallon and a cost of Aqua-TRC® consumption per 1000 parts. We can also quote TRC Paint Systems for your dipping application. If you can’t send a sample to us, you can fill in this data sheet.
Aqua-TRC® compares well to the “Industry Standard”
17% Cost Improvement Over Standard Water Soluble Coatings
Decreased wastage, reduced liquid volume required and economizing on labor and materials lead to a 17% operational cost benefit over the “Industry Standard”
- -8% Cost Savings
8 year Shelf-Life
- -6% Cost Savings
due to higher operating temperature
due to dispersed paint properties
Labor and Materials
- -3% Cost Savings
is needed to raise pH levels
Less Pigment Mixing
Less pigment mixing is required
Aqua-TRC delivers added reflectiveness in comparison to “industry standard” coatings
- For a thinner layer of coating, Aqua-TRC® can reflect the same amount of color and gloss as a thicker layer of the “Industry Standard” coating.
- The higher reflectiveness of Aqua-TRC® yields the same brightness of color using a lower percentage of solids.
- A thinner layer will dry faster, speeding up production rates.
- Less physical consumption of coating material reduces costs.