Concentrated Water-Based Coating Material
Ideal for Garage Door Springs
Coating Designed for Springs of all Varieties
Dry-to-the-Touch in 5 minutes
What is Aqua-TRC®
- Aqua-TRC® is a water-based polymer coating material specifically designed to overcome dispersion and settling shortcomings found in other water-based paints.
- It is a concentrated material designed to be diluted with water by 1:1 to a 4:1 ratio prior to use and formulated to coat hot materials.
- A unique polymer that strongly adheres the coating material to a metal surface, requiring no specific curing process.
- It is environmentally safe, with no hazardous materials and can be used in open air, without ventilation equipment.
- Aqua-TRC® is available in a variety of colors. It provides excellent protection from humidity and resistance to corrosion. Since the coating is a conversion coat, the surface is smooth with little or no build-up under the end coils.
- Aqua-TRC® is formulated by TRC Coatings and is based on a patented polymer by Johnson Polymer.
Aqua-TRC® has a broad color palette and has been designed to overcome competitive product deficiencies
Aqua-TRC® can color match to any desired tint*
Pantone Yellow C
Pantone Green C
Not determined, special color
Pantone Black (Glossy)
Aqua-TRC® compares well to the “Industry Standard”
17% Cost Improvement Over Standard Water Soluble Coatings
Decreased wastage, reduced liquid volume required and economizing on labor and materials lead to a 17% operational cost benefit over the “Industry Standard”
- -8% Cost Savings
8 year Shelf-Life
- -6% Cost Savings
Labor and Materials
- -3% Cost Savings
Less Pigment Mixing
Aqua-TRC delivers added reflectiveness in comparison to “industry standard” coatings
- For a thinner layer of coating, Aqua-TRC® can reflect the same amount of color and gloss as a thicker layer of the “Industry Standard” coating.
- The higher reflectiveness of Aqua-TRC® yields the same brightness of color using a lower percentage of solids.
- A thinner layer will dry faster, speeding up production rates.
- Less physical consumption of coating material reduces costs.